DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
WHO WE ARE
Music makes the world a better place; it unifies us and breeds happiness.
787 Networks is driven by the Power of the Playlist; curated with real human connection.
We create entertainment experiences with music, video and messaging that translate into happier places and bigger smiles.
Based out of London, Ontario since 2003; 787 Networks develops custom business entertainment products for themed
entertainment venues throughout North America. We strongly believe in the power of the playlist and what it can
achieve for a business’s relationship with their customer. Everything we do focuses on creating the highest quality
entertainment experience for the businesses that subscribe to our networks and services.
Our team members enjoy flexible working hours, a casual working environment, and full kitchen amenities including a free,
daily prepared lunch, as well as snacks and beverages throughout the work day. We celebrate success as a group and strive
to make each other as productive as possible, all while having fun doing it.
We believe in building a winning team of "A" players where you will thrive on doing meaningful work, surrounded by amazing people. We only hire the best people and we pay at the top of the market. Our company is energetic, agile and challenging.
PLEASE NOTE: Current openings are located in our London, ON offices. Please apply only if you are already located in or
near London, or are interested in relocating. Relocation costs may be provided for successful candidates.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for overseeing all things marketing. They will be responsible for delivering a measurable increase in quality lead generation. They will be expected to hit the ground running by quickly developing and executing on a marketing strategy aligned with the organizations mission. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
*** Minimum 5 years of experience, with preference for B2B and Saas experience
- University degree with a focus in Marketing
- Proven strategic thinker with a history of successful follow through
- Strong record of using data to drive decision making and a history of using measured results to quickly adjust and adapt marketing efforts
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Strong attention to detail, project management skills
- Prior experience working closely and collaboratively with the sales department
- Experience managing people preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, InsightSquared, Google Analytics sand AdWords considered an asset
- Coordinate with outside vendors to ensure marketing objectives align with 787 Networks mission and are delivering results
- Build an inhouse marketing team with the appropriate skills and experience
- Develop and monitor KPI’s and adjust strategy to actual results
- Monitor 787 Networks websites to ensure optimal SEO practices are implemented throughout, from both a content and technical perspective
- Review search engine results for important keywords and work to ensure 787 Networks website outrank competitors
- Oversee search engine marketing including Google AdWords, display, remarketing, and more as required
- Manage our marketing automation platform, HubSpot
- Own the buyer’s journey to ensure a great experience for future customers
- Develop a social media strategy and manager social media properties
- Identify gaps in website content, and work to optimize
- Be the expert and authority in Google Analytics, for reporting, identifying trends, getting ahead of challenges, and more
- Remain current with various industry changes that could impact demand generation efforts
- Other relevant projects as required
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Full health benefits including dental and vision.
- Free daily hot lunch, prepared onsite by corporate chef
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Fully stocked beverages w/ craft beers, soda, energy drinks, and fresh juice