Digital Graphic Designer
Join the SaaS revolution! 787 Networks is an exciting Software and Service as a Service based in London, Ontario. We cater to hospitality enterprises where the brand experience is core to their business. Our passion is creating happiness where people socially congregate and celebrate by creating fun and exciting experiences with audio and video content.
Our subscribers include some of the biggest hospitality brands in North America.
787 Networks is looking for a highly motivated and curious Digital Graphic Designer to package our brand voice and story. You want to thrive with a team that understands “digital" is not just a website, but an experience that is complementary to our core focus beyond our screens. You wake up excited about everything that could be, and question “why not” when given a no.
The Digital Graphic Designer is responsible for crafting the visual representation of our brand across all digital channels. They will be working side by side with multiple stakeholders in the business including members from our Digital Experience, Copy, Product, and Marketing teams to contribute to 787 Networks online and digital presentation. The ideal candidate has an eye for innovative and engaging creatives and will be a team player in driving the vision and strategy to our core focus.
In this role, you will make an impact at 787 by:
- Crafting layouts, colour palettes, and themes for digital mediums.
- Leading design from conception to implementation while collaborating with multiple stakeholders to make sure each project fulfills both business and creative objectives.
Curating visual depictions to be used as graphical representation for the brand online.
Selecting and determining the most effective way to arrange text to make the language clearly visible, impactful, and on-brand.
Thinking through the customer journey from pre- to post-purchase, and how the digital experience effects life offline.
Considering interactivity as an integral part of the digital experience.
Maintaining, modifying, and managing our style guidelines.
Producing high-definition graphics that maintain their quality for video production.
As either a growing professional or one who is seasoned in your craft, you use your smarts and experience to hit the ground running. You look past what “is" and see what "could be," always keeping the end goal in mind. You are a self-starter who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
For this role, you have:
What’s in it for you?
- Experience developing visual communications strategies and building brand and design guidelines.
- Demonstrated strong presentation skills and are able to run the team through the decisions you’ve made to create the best possible product for the customer.
- A sample of your experience (portfolio) ranging from bringing creative concepts to life visually to producing production-ready files for a variety of materials.
- A clear understanding of branding, layout, colour theory and typography in digital media.
- The ability to grasp technical capabilities and translate them into benefits.
- A proven track record of prioritizing high impact activities and keeping complicated projects moving forward, working with cross-functional teams.
- A strong attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Passion for analyzing products, customers, and market dynamics.
- Experience producing graphic design content for multiple buyer segments: individual and enterprise [ideal].
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably SaaS or other technology [ideal].
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience level as well as performance (blend of base salary + bonus)
- Full health benefits including dental and vision
- Daily hot lunch prepared onsite in our corporate kitchen
- Unlimited snacks and beverages.
- High energy work environment with the best music video playlists!
- Long-term opportunity with growing business!
- Opportunity to build something from the ground up!
We would like to be part of your success story. Are you ready to be part of ours?